Processor Choice for Deep Learning PC

selimyavuz

Hi,
I'm going to build a PC for deep learning and computer vision stuff. I'm really confused about which processor should I get. I've read to many articles about it but couldn't decide. I will choose 10600k or 3700x. Actually 3700x is better for my budget. My GPU will be RTX 3060. I also use Android Studio etc. Which processor would you recommend? Does AMD make problem when running Python or C codes. If there anyone who has experience I'll appreciate if give advice. Thank you.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
You need to provide us with the brand name and exact model number of the motherboard that you intend to have in your self-built PC.

Without knowing that, no one here can give you processor(CPU) and graphic card(GPU) recommendations.

-------------------------------------------------

selimyavuz

You need to provide us with the brand name and exact model number of the motherboard that you intend to have in your self-built PC.

Without knowing that, no one here can give you processor(CPU) and graphic card(GPU) recommendations.

-------------------------------------------------
Hi, actually my main question is if I use AMD processor for deep learning and programming stuff do I face with some problems. Or is there big difference than Intel. But in response to your question, if buy amd I'll buy MSI B450 motherboad and if get intel I'll buy MSI Z490 motherboad. I hope you understand what I ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts