1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Processor like EKG?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Lynx89, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynx89

Lynx89 Thread Starter

Hello,
    I do not know if this is hardware issue or software. But just before 5 days my ASUS notebook started to behave like this and now even this on which I write this message. On both I have Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 installed. Some have reported that SP1 is slowing their computers down. Now I am really puzzled. Because I do not believe that both have malfunctioned in 5 days and with only chat, msn, internet and videos stressing them. I have Norton IS 2012 and I haven't virused notebooks with something. On the other I have installed fresh new Win 7 Home Premium SP1, but there is same result in task manager as with this one. I really wouldn't be happy if both have malfunctioned processors. And I wonder how could they die so early? Maybe on Linux Ubuntu it wouldn't be the case? I do not know... But it worked fine on this PC until.. yesterday 01:00. So I attached photos and processes. Maybe you can help me? Maybe some Win 7 update just destroyed performance of notebooks?

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1024405

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice