1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

product key needed for microsoft office 2003 student & teachers addition

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by gary rapert, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gary rapert

gary rapert Thread Starter

I purchased a laptop with bundled software in Dec 2003. Part of that bundled software was Microsoft Office 2003 Student & Teachers edition. It allowed 2 or 3 installations (I'm not sure which, but I know I have one installation remaining.)

My problem is this: My son has misplaced the paper CD case which the Microsoft Office 2003 Student & Teachers edition came in. When I attempt to install this software on a newly-purchased laptop, it asks for the 25 character Product Key. This is shown on the back of the paper CD case which is gone.

Can anyone tell me the exact procedure to find the Product Key for this software?

Thanks in advance for any help I get.

2. bob054

bob054

3. bob054

bob054

4. buck52

buck52 Banned

howdy and welcome

If the magicbean bob054 refered to does not work...give a call to Microsoft and plead your case...

I'll be watching this thread for illegal activities ;)

buck

5. Cosmic

Cosmic

If you have the software installed on another of your machines, you should be able to recover a product key code by using a system information program. Run this program on the machine where the Microsoft Office 2003 Student & Teachers edition is already installed.

Go here and download one called EVEREST Home Edition. This should be the same as the old AIDA32 Enterprise System Information program.

http://www.lavalys.com/index.php?page=products_index

Start the program and look for the product in question. It will give all details about its installation including the key. Super program to have for so many uses.

6. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

7. pimpster

pimpster

I can tell you how to get it but unfortunately I have already gotten into a bit of trouble for posting a ip, not a cd key on another thread!

Email me at [

8. Drewski67

Drewski67

Magic Jellybean worked. Thanks!

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/231554