1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Product Keys

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Links2, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Links2

Links2 Thread Starter

Hi,

I am looking for my product key for my Norton Internet Security program that I had to re-install because,for some reason I got a "tampered" error message and it told me to re-install the program...I went ahead and re-installed, and it never asked me for the product key(although, I thought it would, and then I would have been in trouble because I downloaded the program and do not know where I put the key)...everything installed fine but in the event somewhere down the road that I will need it, I am sure it is on my computer somewhere, but I don't know where...this is all legit, I paid for the key...

Is there a program that will gather up all of the "product keys" for all of the installed programs that require them, on my computer?

thanks in advance,

Links2

2. paublo

paublo

3. Links2

Links2 Thread Starter

That is for Windows, but thanks...

I am looking for a program that can find all of the product keys from those programs on my computer that required them...

4. paublo

paublo

5. Links2

Links2 Thread Starter

I tried the Belarc link...very interesting...it still didn't provide me with the product key for Norton Internet Security, but it did find it and it does state that there is license for the program(there had better be because I put money out for it)...it provided all programs loaded on my system and did provide product keys for a lot of the programs...

Thanks for your time,

Links2

6. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR

If you paid for the key, the place you bought it from should know!
    E-mail them, they should be able to help you.

7. Links2

Links2 Thread Starter

I am just awaiting a reply from them...thanks

8. TxBear

TxBear

If you purched the product contact them HERE

9. Links2

Links2 Thread Starter

I did contact them...they replied that when I re-install the program, the program is able to find a "serial" on my computer that tells it that I have the purchased product...so, there is no product key that I can actually write down and save away somewhere...

Kind of sucks because I would like to have the key...

Oh well, thanks to all that replied to my plight

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224168

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice