Profram OS conversion

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flytape8490

Dear thread responder:

I am a 13 year old kid that made a program on a Windows Millennium Edition. I tried to send it to my friends who have a different OS and when opened, they get and error that says, ERROR!: THIS PROGRAM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS COMPUTER!. It does show the loading pic tho. So i was wondering if there is some way to change the required OS (or expand the OS range) So my friends that have a XP or 95, 98, or 2000 can use it. And can i change the system all together so that it could run on a mac? I really want to sell this and make money, so this is a vital step. Thnx,
Flytape8490
Founder of Codeboy.o-f.com
P.S. I have attached the . Remember, You MUST have windows ME to run it.demo

No..A mac cannot run a pc operating system at all...And a conversion is not an option

flytape8490

I made a program on a ME and I want to run it on a different system (95,98,200,XP) But it wont work cuz it isnt compatable with that system. I want to know how to convert it to be a unaversal opperator. So it will run on another Windows OS.

What you need to look for is a program that will install on the mac that will allow the programs to run. There is such a program but I don't know its name...

flytape8490

I mean, say you made a program that works on a Windows ME PC. But your friend has a XP. The program wont work cuz it isnt on a WIndows ME PC, because it needs to run on a ME cuz thats what it was made on.
I need to know how to make it work on a Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, AND XP.
The reason I want to do this is so i can make money off the program by makeing it able to run on all Windows PCs, so it wont be limited to just ME.

Triple6

Rob
Your link doesn't work. This does: http://www.codeboy.o-f.com/dwnld.html HackySack.zip

The Game works under XP Pro, I'll try in under WinMe in a second.
What language was the program written in?

You can run Windows programs on MAC's too, but you need a PC/Windows emulator. Don't worry about this part, must programs are programmed seperately for PC's and MAC's.

flytape8490

kk. but i really dont understand what you mean. Im kinda thick when it comes to the actual technical crap with a computer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online