program closing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dpriest

i am trying to run a program called ventrillo that i use for playing a mmo game. It has worked in the past with no problems. now when i open this program and get: a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you when a solution is avail. this has also happened with yahoo and msn messenger in the past... how can i fix it

thanks

dave

Can you get any more info from the error window? It usually opens with a drop-down with error details.

Also check for an application dump file for the program at:

C:\Users\<yourusername>\Local\CrashDumps.

Attach the dump file for analysis.

dpriest

i went to even view and this is what i get

Faulting application Ventrilo.exe, version 3.0.8.0, time stamp 0x4d67d654, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6002.18327, time stamp 0x4cb73436, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000b06fc, process id 0x16fc, application start time 0x01cc96afd0548077.

dpriest

Ventrilo.exe.2052.dmp (file://DAVE-PC/Users/Dave/AppData/Local/CrashDumps/Ventrilo.exe.2052.dmp)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online