Program to "Run as administrator" in local user accounts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GreenFlow

I want to run a program as administrator in a local user account.

My problem is, i have multiple user accounts in my windows7. I have bittorrent and many active torrents in my user account which have admin privileges. But for Other local users, bittorrent open in a separate account mode having no active torrents (because the torrent is running only in my user account)

Is there any way to run (or sync) the downloading of bittorrent in the stated accounts.

Regards,

valis

unfortunately, we don't assist with torrent apps here. May want to read up on the rules page at techguy.org/rules.html.
P2P Instructions - We do not support P2P file sharing applications and any threads requesting help for such will be closed. This includes Torrents, Kazaa, LimeWire, RapidShare, Pirate Bay, and the like. If you're interested in the topic, you are free to discuss it on our site (and please visit StealingIsIllegal.com), but information on how to use them will not be provided.
Closing thread.

thanks,

v

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online