Program Windows Size Reduced after PC idle and screensaver

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KKLC

I recently experienced a weird issue with my programs' window size shrinking/reducing automatically when i leave the computer idle or waking up from screensaver. My PC is running Win7 Pro and has DUAL monitor.

for example, i have firewall, chrome and Outlook. Outlook is maximized on the right monitor and the browsers are maximized on the left monitor. When i am using the computer, they are fine. But when I walk away and come back to it a while later, after i wake it up from screensaver, the browsers and outlook are shrinked to a small window, instead of maximized size.

It wasn't like this before and I didn't change anything on the screensaver. I had tried to update the driver on my graphic card, but it didn't help. I have another computer with dual monitor in office and it doesn't have this issue.

Anyone has any idea for the fix? Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online