1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Program wont run

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by josswallace, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. josswallace

josswallace Thread Starter

I have just installed backup maker on my xp pro sytem and all worked fine. I have now tried to install it on my second XP pro system and the won't run and comes up with program failed error mesdsage.It will work in windows safe mode but fails again when i reboot. On rebooting the system also tells me that i have files waiting to be burnt to cd but the message dissapears.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. DaveA

DaveA David Trusted Advisor

Are you using the Free or paid version?

As for the Burn to CD, open Windows Explorer and the right click your CD burner. There you should see and entry such as "Burn to CD", just click on it and it will open the burning program.

3. josswallace

I am using the free version. CD issue solved and not relevant to thi problem.

Any further advice would be appreciated.

4. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Dave Trusted Advisor

What is the message?? in detail.

5. josswallace

When I run it it just responds with a rectangular boxe that says "fault in program, see error report, submit error report etc.".
    Nothing appers to happen when I ask to see the error report.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1059136