1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Program

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by CyBerAliEn, Nov 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyBerAliEn

CyBerAliEn Thread Starter

Hey,

I'm interested in making a program or scripts for my website. Although this is a support page, I was wondering if you could refer me to someone who would be willing to and has the qualifications to do this, I would appreciate it, and yes... I am willing to pay $$$ for it. How much, and when, etc... all depends on final product, etc...

Basically, I put information in a MS Access database. What I need is a "scripting system" that will allow visitors of my website, to use pages to search for information in the database, and display the information in numerous ways, etc... I'm sure to someone who has done something like this before, could do this quite easily, but I aint no programmer yet.

My other choice is a program that I manually have to use that takes the information in the database and places it in a HTML document. But for both, I would like a "standard template" that they all use so that they look like the rest of my website, etc...

I'd like one of the 2, but would prefer both since at the moment my web host doesn't support any of the scripting languages, but will once I get my new web host. For the scripting language, I don't want java. I'd like something reliable and stable for the web-based one, and for the program one, I'd like something stable that runs in windows. More details/etc... can be given to the actual programmer.

If your interested, or know someone who is, email me and let me know how much you will charge for the 1st part, and how much for the 2nd part and any other information that might persuade me into picking you as the programmer.

Once again, sorry this isn't a "direct" question.

Andrew ([email protected])

2. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

I know someone who does this & also has connections to others that does as well. Check your private messages as all I can give you is her e-mail & don't want to do it publicly.
    ok?
    Savvy :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59602

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice