Programming Language advice

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Joe Hudson

Joe
I am looking for some advice on which languages to use for a test repository program I am trying to develop. The project plan is as follows:

User Input – Java Script, JQuery or JSON (Not sure if program will be web-based)

Pull-down from user input to data storage – PHP (I am open to some other ways to accomplish this)

Data Storage – MySQL, Access, Excel

Pull data from storage for flash card / test execution – PHP

Flash card execution – Not sure here

Test execution (Random question w/ multiple choice) – Not sure here

Overall program execution – Java, Python, C++/C

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I still have no idea what you want to write. Is it an online exam program . A 'Test repository' means nothing to me. A test is a test, and a repository is a database of some sort. For all I know, this could be drivers license database for the DMV ?

Joe Hudson

Joe
The purpose of this program is so that the users can input and create their own test questions and answers. The plan is to have a program that executes from users desktop or laptop and not from a web site.View attachment 269963

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online