Programming Python

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rebel.wylde

I am having trouble creating a program that allow customers to enter the insurance company name, annual premium and monthly (6% more) for insurance companies. The insurance company name, annual premium, monthly premium and how much more to pay if paid on monthly basis should be shown.

Last edited:

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
You have not provided us any code to help you with. Which part are you having problems with?

First Name
Andrew
Hello Wylde,

We need more information on what you're having troubles with (ie. Your code, the exact error shown).

But I have a rough idea of what you're asking..

First you need to input the required information from the user,

Example :
Code:
InsuranceCompName = input ("Enter name of insurance company please")
onthly (6% more) for insurance companies. The insurance company name, annual premium, monthly premium and how much more to pay if paid on monthly basis
I really don't understand what the question is but I assume you need to do some calculations. I trust you know how to do calculations(a pretty simple concept ) but if you don't,no worries,you can ask here.

Then you say you need to show the details,that is done by:

Code:
print ("Insurance Company Name : "+InsuranceCompName )[\CODE]

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts