Programming

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

OnuohaChinyereJacinta

First Name
Chinyere
Please am really new here, and my purpose here is to learn programming please I really need help here

Learning from a book may be rough for a very visual person. I recommend a class from udemy.com if you can afford it (many are in the $10-$15 range). If you have an iPhone or iPad there is a free program by Apple called Swift Playgrounds. It teaches you to program by applying code to a mini game, teaching you concepts like loops and if statements by visualizing how it affects the character in the game

I need to interview someone in computer technology, preferably with a degree, for a school project. Anyone want to help or lead me in the right direction?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online