Solved Programs I had pinned to Start Menu disappeared

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Holly3278

Hey everyone. I had several programs pinned to my Start Menu prior to the most recent Windows Update which I just installed the other day. Ever since the Windows Update installed, my programs that I pinned to my Start Menu have seemingly disappeared. I cannot find them elsewhere within the Start Menu either. I did a quick search of both Program Files folders under my hard drive and didn't see them there either but I did not search extensively. I would greatly appreciate any help in fixing this issue as I had a saved game in my Pharaoh game which was pinned to the Start Menu and now I can no longer find my game to play. Here's my System Information:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 215 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 4863 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9100, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 584 GB (500 GB Free); D: 10 GB (1 GB Free);
Motherboard: PEGATRON CORPORATION, VIOLET6
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Holly3278

I should note that I use ZoneAlarm antivirus and firewall but for some reason, it's not listed on there. It only lists Windows Defender for some reason.

Holly3278

Okay, I looked more carefully and found the programs in my Start Menu so I am just pinning them to the Start Menu all over again. I wish I knew why they got unpinned.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online