1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Programs only allowed to be launch after a while (~30mins)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by zinesta, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. zinesta

zinesta Thread Starter

Hi guys. I am seriously not sure how do I go about asking this question that have been bugging me since months back. The issue is this probably happens 3 out of 10 times when I start up my PC (windows 7, 64 bit).

So what happens in these 3 times is everything starts up as per normal and then the first thing that I notice is that my Razer Synapse (thats usually part of my startup program) did not get launched and that's when I know "it is one of that time".

Any other programs other than IE will refused to be launched as well. These includes:
    - Chrome
    - Steam
    - BitComet
    - Avast Antivirus (Professional version and yes its original)

When I look at the Task Manager, it is actually registered under the "Processes" tab but nothing is actually happening on my home screen.

However, after about 30 mins or so, I am able to mysteriously launch these programs again. It is NOT a scenario where 30 mins before I try launching a program, it failed, and then 30 mins later it launches by itself. No, not like this. But rather I have to manually double click those programs though.

So I am assuming that this sounds like a virus but my Avast didn't detect anything when I do a full scan.

So Experts out there, I appreciate any form of inputs that you may have. Thanks in advance.

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Avast all by itself is not going to protect your computer from all the threats that can invade it.

----------------------------------------------------------

Go here, then click the large blue "Download Now @ Bleeping Computer" button to download and save AdwCleaner.exe to your desktop.

Close all open windows first, then double-click AdwCleaner.exe to load its main window.

Click the "Scan" button, then allow the scanning process to finish.
    (Note: Several seconds may pass before the scanning process starts, so be patient.)

Click the "Cleaning" button, then click "OK".

Allow the cleaning process to finish.

When it's finished, click "OK" in each window that appears.

The computer will restart.

When the log appears during restart, save it.

Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE log here.

----------------------------------------------------------

3. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

4. zinesta

zinesta Thread Starter

guys thanks for your replies. I have switched to offline for my Razer if this helps. also this is the logged file as requested.

# AdwCleaner v4.200 - Logfile created 01/04/2015 at 21:19:17
    # Updated 29/03/2015 by Xplode
    # Database : 2015-03-29.1 [Server]
    # Operating system : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (x64)
    # Username : User - USER-PC
    # Running from : C:\Users\User\Desktop\adwcleaner_4.200.exe
    # Option : Cleaning
    ***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

***** [ Scheduled tasks ] *****
    Task Deleted : LaunchSignup
    ***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{C007DADD-132A-624C-088E-59EE6CF0711F}
    Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\1ClickDownload
    Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3D2C9DE6-9ADE-4252-A241-E43723B0CE02}
    ***** [ Web browsers ] *****
    -\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17689

-\\ Google Chrome v41.0.2272.101
    [C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://www.hungrygowhere.com/search-results/?search_type=&term={searchTerms}&neighbourhood=Jalan+Kayu&cuisine=&place-type=&sponsorship=&lat=&long=
    [C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://www.ask.com/web?q={searchTerms}
    [C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://search.aol.com/aol/search?q={searchTerms}
    [C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://autoblog.search.aol.com/search?q={searchTerms}&s_it=search_addon
    -\\ Chromium v

-\\ Comodo Dragon v
    [C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data\Default\Preferences] - Deleted [Extension] : cmaiofennmphjldldcpphcechfnnohja
    [C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data\Default\Preferences] - Deleted [Extension] : aaaalipaokhkccgmgkdglfinfnfhflko
    AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [3453 bytes] - [12/08/2014 19:23:55]
    AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [2183 bytes] - [01/04/2015 21:15:29]
    AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [3512 bytes] - [12/08/2014 19:24:41]
    AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [2080 bytes] - [01/04/2015 21:19:17]
    ########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [2139 bytes] ##########

5. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Has that helped??

6. zinesta

zinesta Thread Starter

hey dave im not really sure yet but will probably update the situation in a couple of days. thanks though

7. flavallee

First Name:
    Frank
    Go here, then click the large blue "Download Now @ Author's Site" button to download and save TFC.exe (Temp File Cleaner by OldTimer) to your desktop.

After it's downloaded and saved, close all open windows.

Double-click it to load its main window.

Click the "Start" button.

If there are a large number of temp files or if there are multiple user accounts, the temp file deletion process may appear to freeze and may take a few minutes, so don't interfere with or abort it.

After it's finished, restart the computer.

---------------------------------------------------------

8. zinesta

zinesta Thread Starter

i have ran the TFC.exe and made my Razer as "offline" but the symptoms happened again yesterday. Had to wait ~30mins before i manage to launch my Chrome and any of the rest of the programs. Only IE is working from the start.

9. flavallee

First Name:
    Frank
    We have no hardware information about your computer, so please do the following in it:

Download and save the TSG System Information Utility (SysInfo.exe) to the desktop.

After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.

Information about your computer will appear.

Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

-------------------------------------------------------

10. zinesta

zinesta Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 12246 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, -2048 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 236837 MB, Free - 61890 MB; D: Total - 716927 MB, Free - 506291 MB;
    Motherboard: ASRock, H71M-DGS
    Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Enabled

11. zinesta

zinesta Thread Starter

hi any help?

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1145774

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice