Programs that vanish...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

subsonicwave

I have Win Xp, AMD processor, and an Asus A7n8x deluxe MB, and dual channel ram.
I do video editing on my computer, and often have a problem with entire programs "winking out". Poof. Vanished from memory, and all the related processes and modules, in a blink of an eye! I use Vegas video and rarely can I get a render to finish, and even using Nero 6, re-rendering videos for VCD, Nero will VANISH half way thru the render.... very strange. I am thinking it might be the motherboard (Nvidia chipset) memory managers, as it never happened with my old HP celeron computer. Anyone give me advice here? It is pizzin me off to say the least...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online