1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Project XML

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by xoAndriaox, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. xoAndriaox

xoAndriaox Thread Starter

Everytime I start up my computer and log in to my user account an error message pops up that say "Can't load project XML" Does anyone know what that means and/or tell me how to make it go away?

2. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

What we are going to need is more information. Like do you have Microsoft Office on your computer especially the new beta version? List any other new programs you have installed lately?

3. xoAndriaox

I downloaded a free 60 day trial version of Microsoft Office, but I didnt finish installing it, cuz I found a different free program called Openoffice.org same thing as office just not with the name brand... Other than that no other new programs recently installed

4. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

That new version of Microsoft Office I believe is written with XML. If you tried to install it this might be giving you the problem.

I would suggest using System Restore and go back at least two days before downloading the Office.

5. xoAndriaox

Thanks... I will try it.....

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/482431

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice