Project XML

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xoAndriaox

Everytime I start up my computer and log in to my user account an error message pops up that say "Can't load project XML" Does anyone know what that means and/or tell me how to make it go away?

What we are going to need is more information. Like do you have Microsoft Office on your computer especially the new beta version? List any other new programs you have installed lately?

xoAndriaox

I downloaded a free 60 day trial version of Microsoft Office, but I didnt finish installing it, cuz I found a different free program called Openoffice.org same thing as office just not with the name brand... Other than that no other new programs recently installed

That new version of Microsoft Office I believe is written with XML. If you tried to install it this might be giving you the problem.

I would suggest using System Restore and go back at least two days before downloading the Office.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online