1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Prolivation removal

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by newbee2, Feb 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. newbee2

newbee2 Thread Starter

I am trying to find the prolivation removal prcedure that Tony Klein suggested to FZWG on November 18. Did it work and could you repost it? I am a novice but am quick to learn. This is such a nuisance.

2. Davey7549

Davey7549

3. newbee2

newbee2 Thread Starter

Thanks, for trying Davey. I'll do some more homework and reading but I don't really know how that download from Borland will help rid me of prolivation. Does simply reloading windows 98 solve the problem?

4. Davey7549

Davey7549

newbee2
    If it is Borland BDE you have within that link Shadow supplied there is manual uninstall instructions. They are a ways down the webpage.

Dave

5. steamwiz

steamwiz

Sorry to jump in here but I'm sure spybot will get rid of it - so there's no need to try and remove it manually

steam

6. newbee2

newbee2 Thread Starter

Thanks, I tried the SpyBot download from download.com and it took care of prolivation and some other problems I didn't even know I had! What a relief. :D

7. steamwiz

steamwiz

newbee2
    [tsg=yourewelcome][/tsg]

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116608

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice