1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Props to Newegg.com

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by jhmalone, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jhmalone

jhmalone Thread Starter

I have to say, after ordering from these folks several times, I have become a loyal customer. I decided to build my own puter for the first time in December. With the exception of the tower and power supply I bought all of my products online. Most of the places I ordered from were a disappointment except for Newegg. Bought my mobo and cpu from Newegg, had a problem with the mobo, and was sent a replacement before I could even box up the bad one. Several other parts ordered from other retailers were bad and return and exchange was a real hassle. Re-ordered what I needed from Newegg and everything was great. In the end, I paid about half of what it would of cost me to buy from Dell as I was planning to do. GO Newegg!

2. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

I buy from them all the time...........never had 1 problem yet...........

3. linskyjack

linskyjack

Yeah, they are excellent---I tend to order all my stuff from them even if some places offer it slighlty cheaper. I just find them to be reliable and if it costs me a bit extra so be it.

4. RedHelix

RedHelix

Right on! What a great company. I do all of my business with them.

I've only had one silghtly bad experience with them - and I can't even really call it bad, because they remedied it before it even became a problem. There was this one time I bought a motherboard from them and paid for UPS 3 Day Guaranteed. That night while I slept, I got an email from UPS saying they were experiencing some delays and rescheduled it so it would take about a week and a half. Newegg was somehow informed of this, and the next morning I got an email from them saying my shipping expenses had been refunded and that they were sorry about the delay.

Even though I needed that board pretty badly within a week, I didn't even care. They really work to keep their customers happy.

5. mzpro5

mzpro5

Another satisfied Newegg customer

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/436235

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice