Proxyway will not open

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fljess

I unistalled Proxyway about 6 months ago and didn't have any problems while using the program. I recently reinstalled Proxyway 5.0 but the program will not open up. When I double click or right click to open, it opens for a second then shuts down. My operating system is Windows XP and I also have Norton firewall software installed. What can I do to fix this problem? Is it possible that my firewall is blocking the program? I have no clue what's going on because I used Proxyway earlier this year without any problems. Please help!

I'm having the same issue on a virtual machine. I've installed Proxyway on several VMware machines and they all have the same issue. I've installed it on my home machine and it works fine. Weird one!

Did you ever get it sorted?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online