1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PS2 does NOT come on.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jeeni, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jeeni

jeeni Thread Starter

Alright i'm trying again, i posted not so long ago about a read disc error....i was told to clean it, and that worked but only for a couple of days. :(
    NOW i have this whole NEW problem. The power doesn't come on. The red light on the reset button doesn't even come on. I took it to a VG store that does repairs and they said that the old PS2's did that...had the read disc error then just stopped working, that it was a voltage problem. That it's pretty much irreversable.
    but he said theres a "screw in there you can turn" and that that should fix it?!?! i dunno anything about it.
    anyone got ANY advise, because i don't have 180$$ to spend on a new one.

2. Deathdealer

Deathdealer Guest

maybe you ask the store if they can fix it for you....

if they say u can screw something in ask them where it is

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

What is supposed to be $180?

4. waynegump

waynegump

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172410

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice