1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PS2 OnLine play questions to already owners.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nickelodeon, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickelodeon

nickelodeon Thread Starter

hi,

I am very interested to buy the network adaptor for the ps2 but have a few questions regarding it. I know I need broadband connection (512) which I do have, I need the network adaptor and ps2 ethernet cable and a memory card. The ethernet cable dpoes come with the network adaptor but the adsl modem is about 8 meters away from the ps2. Also i was wondering does the ethernet cable have to join into the modem because my modem only has one slot for a cable to go into and how else would it get a connection to a phone. I noticed on pictures of the network adaptor it has 2 slots can a ethernet cable from my computer go into one and a phone line into the other? i also have a mod chip and was wondering from people who have this network adaptor does it still work online?

Any help or advice for this would be greatly appreciated :D

thanks in advance.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/312799

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice