1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ps2 to PC

Discussion in 'Games' started by Aequitas, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Aequitas

Aequitas Thread Starter

is it possible to hook my ps2 to my pc cos my LCD screen is mad to watch dvds on and **** and i want to, if possible, play ps2?

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    I'm sure that there are coverters to get the White/Red/Yellow cable onto the VGA. Which country are you in?

3. Aequitas

Aequitas Thread Starter

i live in australia. this chinese guy at my work said you can buy like adaptors for the red/white/yellow, but his english isnt the best and im not too sure if he understood what i was talking about, but i know some computers have got em in the front of the towers but mine dont.

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
  5. Aequitas

Aequitas Thread Starter

thanx mate, now i got a rough idea what to look for ill have a hunt around, cheers.

6. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    I think that there was a thread on this forum that also has more information on coverters but I have no clue where it is. Prehaps a search my find it :)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488348

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice