1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ps2 to USB port

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by SpiritDove, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SpiritDove

SpiritDove Thread Starter

Im not sure if im in right category but I am using Winxp. I was given an older Compaq Pesario 2500 laptop. My question is that the USB ports are all broken but being as I dont want to put money into it just to use it. I want to know if I can connect my Cell phone via a USB to PS2 converter that goes into the PS2 port. I do know I can do that with a mouse or keyboard but wasnt sure if it can do simple file transfers from cell phone or a usb flash drive. Will this work if I order the converter? Laptop works fine too but can someone tell me how much ram I could add to it? It has 190 meg right now which is pretty poor for winxp but it does well surfing web as long as I dont run any other programs or add ons. I can get ram cause the laptop is 2004 model and runs same speed as my desktop with 1 gig ram. thanks for advice. If any. hope I worded it were a person can make sense of what I said. Im rather tired from work.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030215