PS4 Controller Won't Connect.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xXBlueRocketXx

So a few days back I wanted To use my PS4 controller games on my PC, so I was successful connecting it to my PC using a program called DS4 Windows. Then yesterday I went to play on my PS4 and i noticed my controller didn't connect to my PS4. I tried using a micro usb, reset the controller, but all it did was blink a white light as if it was tring to connect to the PS4. It worked for about a minuite then the controls went crazy and the controller turned off.:cry: I want to leave the idea of buying a new controller as last resort.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online