1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pst repair software

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by rdonovan1, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdonovan1

rdonovan1 Thread Starter

I was just wondering if anyone might happen to know of any good pst repair software. I've been having some problems lately with my Outlook pst files and I'm trying to figure out how to get them repaired so that I can reimport the data back into Outlook 2010, but so far I haven't had much luck with it.

Ideally the software will be free to use, but if there is software that is good and that is able to fix the files so that I don't lose any data then I'm willing to pay for it, but I'm only interested in good software that really works.

I'm kind of frustrated by all of this because I've already spent a lot of money trying to get my hardware running again and now I'm faced with this issue.

I've even run into a problem which some archive files that have been working on a 160 GB 2.5 inch hard drive and that I thought were properly exported aren't working when I try to reimport them back into outlook.

I'm not really sure as to what is going on with this, but it's kind of irritating to say the least.

2. fel1x

fel1x

3. rdonovan1

rdonovan1 Thread Starter

I've been trying scanpst but so far all that's been doing is hanging on me when I tell it to repair the file. It will scan it and tell me that there are errors in the file, but when I click on repair it starts acting like it's going to fix it then it shows in the title bar that it's not responding and it's getting very frustrating to say the least.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/977058

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice