Hi. Today, my computer auto shutdown due to overheating. So I decided to open the CPU and I used a gas duster (the one that sprays air) to clean my fan. I also wiped up some dust from the metal parts on the bottom of the CPU. Then I put my case back on and plugged the adapter to the PSU. Once the adapter went in fully, there was a spark and a loud noise. It smelled like the PSU is toasted. I tried plugging the adapter again and booting the computer, but it wouldn't turn on. It is not a problem with the outlet, my monitor is still on, just not the CPU. What can I do?