Pubg account hacked

Ritick943

My pubg account was hacked.hacker also disabled my facebook account and removes my email id from my facebook account how can i recover it

use vpn for protecting your acc
At most this is a good joke.

VPN servers are useful for privacy not security which the OP is having, and then issue with VPN servers is you can be hacked any time by those who are in control of VPN server (such as bad employees)

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Other than username/password, does PUBG have any other authentication?

As to the issue itself, you need to contact the manufacturer of the game to recover the account. We have no way of getting the account back.

VPN is irrelevant either way. He said the account was hacked, and wanted to know if he could get ti back. The PUBG website on security says you cant.

Theres nothing to stop OP contacting them, but as they have stated they wont turn an account over, its unlikely.

Goddess-Bastet

Virginia
Have you visited any websites claiming to offer mods or skin or other free stuff for PUBG?
If so then it was most likely a scam to obtain your log in details.
Are you playing the game via Steam or another site?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online