PUBG; running and stopping lagg

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jura014

Here's the problem:
While running with my character in PUBG (sprinting or normal running or just walking) my character stops every few seconds and continues to run. Its not keyboard problem because I tried with autorun. I tried everything but couldn't really find people with that problem. I updated my drivers, verified the game in steam library, i guess its not ping because everything else seems just fine, my fps dont drop while that happens, i tried every memory trick but it just doesnt work. tried everything with ingame settings to lower and turning off unnecessery things.
important note: everything else in the game works fine without lagg. 30-60fps

i provided the video which is not mine

my specs:
intel core 2 duo e8400 3Ghz
radeon rx 480 8gb
8gb ram ddr2
psu 500w
win 7
60hz screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online