1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Publisher XP default colour scheme

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Drenlin, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drenlin

Drenlin Thread Starter

Does anyone know how to change the default colour scheme for a new publication in Publisher XP? It has to be specific for a user.

I have a user whos default colour scheme on a new publication is 'Red' yet other users on the same computer have the default scheme of 'Bluebird'.

I have searched for the default template (within the "application data\microsoft\templates" and "templates" folders of the username) but could not find one. There wasn't one for the username that works fine.

I have searched the Microsoft Knowledgebase but had no success.

Computer spec (can't see how this would effect the issue)
    Win2000 SP2 (can't have SP3 due to other software on PC)
    256Mb ram
    Office and Publisher XP sp2

Would appreciate any information as the user is running out of hair to pull out.

Many thanks

Drenlin

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/131137

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice