Pure MHz Software Toolkit

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Psychosemati

This toolkit is a 700MB ISO image of some of the best applications you can get for repair and optimization of Windows. It's basically like an emergency disc because it has all the big spyware removal tools and has anti-virus and some important Windows updates.

You will, however, need a BitTorrent client to download this. I particularly like Azureus ( *** link removed *** ) Change XX to TT

Here's the toolkit:*** moderator edit, Link removed ***

Mod Edit: I've removed your advertising link to your forum. Also, some of the stuff that you have included on your CD is being illegally redistributed, specifically XP SP2. Microsoft does not authorize redistribution of their patches in this fashion. I suspect other stuff on the CD might fall into the same category. Finally, we don't support P2P applications here. Please read the forum rules before posting again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online