1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

pure network system error

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mayan, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mayan

mayan Thread Starter

pure networks platform has encountered an error and needs to close- has been coming up since a power cut yesterday and i cannot access the internet, when i re boot the same comes up, to send an error report i also have to be online.
    this is for my lynksys wireless usb adaptor

2. schang626

schang626

3. mayan

mayan Thread Starter

since the power cut every time i start the computer i get the same message about "platform error" the other computers on our netwoork are fine -just mine
    not sure what you mean by power cycle- but the modem and router seem fine- we have our own network server , the problym seems to be with my usb system, tried to reinstall it and got the same 'pure systems network error thing'

4. mayan

mayan Thread Starter

where do i find windows services?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914133

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice