1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

puredata simplex scanner

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by thorniley, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thorniley

thorniley Thread Starter

i'm in big trouble w/my in-laws if you guys don't help me!! Quick (we leave to go home tomorrow), i need to download the scanner driver for this particular model. It says Puredata Simplex scanner on it. Although, I went to the www.puredata.com website, it seemed to be drivers for LANs and WANs. Not the right site. Can you recommend one?

I had downloaded Paperport Deluxe 8 to make their life easier. They are having trouble using the iphoto plus4 software that comes with it. Scanned images are tiny on it. I can't find the option to delete the very first blurry scanned image in it (although we've scanned other photos since). it is the worst software for a scanner that i've ever seen. We have Visioneer 1 touch and Paperport and love it. The paperport preview screen pops up for us at home when we're scanning a photo. Here, on their computer, although Paperport is open, you click scan. iPhoto pops up and scans, taking a long time. It closes itself when it's done. Well we get a black jpg. image (no matter where the photo is on the scanner). I deleted the driver and iPhoto hoping to fix it. Big mistake.... Bad enough, that the in-laws can't stand me..... HELP!!!

2. brianF

brianF

go to www.driversguide.com, register, it's painless.

then do a search for puredata, some drivers show up, choose your own and it says the drivers are not supported anymore by the manufacturer

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59501

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice