1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

put me into temporary profile.

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by vaps, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. vaps

vaps Thread Starter

hey, I am using windows 8. and I got the free windows 10 upgrade. I tried to upgrade that and I don't it has been upgraded or not but whenever I turn on my laptop it puts me into some temporary profile and because of that I am unable to see my all data and files. They want me to download each and every programs which I already had before. I am getting this notification when I turn on the laptop "Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when you log off." I just want to use my original profile with all my important data. Can anybody help to fix it?

2. metallica5456

metallica5456 Andrew Trusted Advisor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!