Q - about Kodak EasyShare DX4530 model...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobb4ku

I'm trying to recover some lost/deleted files from the above camera...it use's a 256MB memory card from a company called PNY (Pony?)...I'm trying to recover the lost photos/files with a program called GetDataBackNTFS...as the name suggests it is for NTFS F/S so of course no files were recovered from the camera...even though My Computer and the software program recongized the drive it couldnt recongize the F/S.

Can someone tell me what filesystem this 256MB card uses or perhaps how I can recover lost files on this type of media....if its possible at all? Thanks...(y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online