1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Q9300

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dragonkx, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonkx

dragonkx Thread Starter

I have heard that there are about 2 types of q9300 processor cores the yorkfield and the Slawe. Are there anymore types, which one is best and what makes them different?

2. win2kpro

win2kpro

The Q9300 uses the Yorkfield core, SLAWE is the Intel sSpec number for that processor. Q9300 and SLAWE are one and the same.

3. dragonkx

dragonkx Thread Starter

I was just checking because on some sites that sell it they just advertise yorkfied and some have slawe on the processor, I was just checking because i always thought that the q9300 had only one type of core thanks for clearing things up

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758278

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice