Quattro Pro - MS Excel Conversion?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nastynas

Quick question - I Googled and couldn't find anything on this. Is there any way to convert .wb3 files (Quattro Pro) to MS Excel format? Or even an add-on to allow Excel (2003) to open .wb3 files?

Do you have Quattro Pro? I think it has the ability to save as Excel. Otherwise, there are some sites that do conversions for a fee or you can buy software that does it for about $60 - I don't know of any free software that does it. Excel says it will open Quattro Pro/DOS files.

Not sure how complex your QP files are, but there is an option in Excel for opening Quattro Pro/DOS Files.

File. Open, At the bottm of the window you will see Files Of Type. Click on the drop down icon to the right of that, and if necessary scroll down until you find QuattroPro/DOS files and click on it. If you are in nthe correct folder the QP files should show up.

As I say, I am not sure how much it will convert.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online