Query mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Nanda

Hi,

I am using windows 2000 desktop. In that i am facing a problem, problem is my keyboard and mouse get freeze, when i enter to main window that is desktop, I can enter the password and also I can enter to the main window also but If i click the mouse on the desktop screen both keyboard and mouse get freeze As a result i cannot type or i cannot use my mouse in this situation. In short i am unable to use my computer. In the same time I can use same keyboard and mouse in other system and it is working fine. This shows there is no problem with keyboard and mouse.

Same time i was facing another problem which was solved the problem was Boot failure. This problem get solved when i increase the hard drive delay in Bios setup as 30 sec. I hope what i have done is right.

thanks,

Your quick response will be appreciable.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online