Question About AIM Logging

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KeithF40

I was wondering if AIM stores its ims anywhere as I would like to know how to recall an instant message sent from me to someone else. If neither of us has any aim addon like deadaim which logs ims is there any other way to retrieve the ims if they are sent from computer to computer on the same college network. I was wondering if AIM stores these logs anywhere on the computer and also I was wondering if ims could be retrieved from my college network or anything like that. Thanks alot it is very important that I know the answer to this question as soon as possible.

Was there a reply to this question-- need to get logs of two way AOL chat windows. Where are they stored if not using DeadAIM or other software? Does anyone know? thank you

Not sure if AIM does, but trillian does has AIM as a service does in text format. If AIM does it is probably encrypted in some fashion.
Try www.trillian.cc it is much much simpler and offers encryption from snoopers.

Is there any software anyone knows about that is pretty secretive that can capture two way aim conversations without cahnging clients?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online