Question about deleting music without a computer...

DBR70

is it possable right to completely delete music from your ipad without a compute?FCE8D7ED-D87F-4656-B21A-0965A5324091.jpeg When i do the ipad shows its gone plus i gian some GB % storage back but when i connect it to the itunes on my computer it shows its still on there and i can even play it from the pad through the computer.
Do i have to connect it to itunes on my computer to completly delete the music?

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I wonder, does it show it's syncing when you connect?

DBR70

Its setup where it doesn’t sync unles i click the “sync now” button. It doesnt sync automatically. I choose and click what albums to sync on the list and then i click “sync now” my music on my ipad is very album oriented.

When you download music it is saved on your Apple ID and if you are signed into iTunes on a pc with that Apple ID the songs will be there
Deleting it from the iPad it is just deleting from the storage not the Apple ID

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I think that there is a recently deleted section that you may have to also do when you delete the albums... other than that, I don't know why it would show just up in iTunes

DBR70

I never downloaded from itunes. I always ripped CDs with itunes. The only place i ever downloaded music from was from Amazon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online