Question about FONTS in IE???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BigDaveinNJ

How can I change the FONT style that is used on WEB PAGES while viewing the page?

I like to use Yahoo as my homepage, except I do not like the FONT that they use. What would be the easiest way for me to change it to a font that is better for me?

Also... sometimes I notice you can change the size of the font while viewing a page.... and sometimes if you go to VIEW/TEXT SIZE .... it will not even change the font at all.... just wondering about that one.

Thanks in advance :)

DAVID

If they have the font type and size set in the code that's going to override any settings you make to your browser.

Try this:

Tools-Internet options
Accessibility

That window allows you to override most web page settings.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!