Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Question about graphics card compatibility with the system

833 views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  elitetechsvc 
#1 ·
Hi I installed a graphics card of type: (nvidia gt 710 ddr3 2GB)
and my system specifications are:
intel core 2 duo E8400 3.0GHz

Motherboard: asus p5p41t le

RAM : 4GB DDR3 (2x2GB)

WINDOWS 7 ultimate x64bit
now I'm having trouble running games which should work fine
knowing that I have installed the latest driver of the card from the company's main site
Can anyone help me?

#2 · (Edited)
Rectangle Font Parallel Brand Pattern

Rectangle Font Circle Parallel Number

4 GB(2 GB X 2) DDR3 RAM

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you expect to have a quality gaming experience with those weak specs, you're going to be very disappointed.

You're also using the most system-hungry (non-genuine?) version of Windows 7 there is.

#5 ·
It's not an incompatibility issue. It's having weak hardware.

We also don't know how well you maintain that computer, and what's installed and running in it, so that can have a negative impact on speed and performance.

#6 ·
I know that the specifications of the system I have is weak and I do not want more than that.
My problem is that the graphics card is not working properly and I want to make sure that the card is compatible with the system
(My problem is not to run games with good quality)

#7 ·
To be more detailed when I install the latest version of the definition occurs next error does not run the driver and when I enter the device manager I find the following message appears" Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems cod 43" in the device status

#8 ·
The GT710 is really made for office work, From what I have read a gtx 750ti is about the best match for an old processor like the Core2 duo E8400. You maybe able to find a used one under $80. I have a HIS HD6570 IceQ on one of my 775 boards and my son could play league of legends with no problem.

#10 · (Edited)
Oh , you are getting a code 43 on your driver. What brand and exact model is your 710?Nvidia just makes the chipset, what Vendor made it? A GT710 should be compatible with just about anything as it is a low end generic type.

#11 ·
When installing the latest definition (398.82) a line is received and the graphics card is not activated
When I tried the oldest definition (382.33), the previous problem was bypassed, but when playing any game and changing the screen resolution, the game graphics started to fail and moments later the computer freezes and I had to use the forced reboot button.

#13 ·
Instead of selecting the default install option and allowing the entire list of features to be installed, select the custom/advanced install option, then uncheck the features you don't need, then select the clean install option.

Unless you have some reason to install any other features, select only the graphic driver to be installed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

#14 · (Edited)
#15 ·
i tried it before and didn't work right now i have a bigger problem.
i installed a game that matches my system requirements so am sure that i can run it perfect
but when i enter the game the graphics card or u can say the game starts to making bad graphics
picture like the sky turns to black and something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.