1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Question about laptop screens

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hyojinah, Aug 12, 2018 at 9:05 PM.

1. hyojinah

hyojinah Thread Starter

I have a dell inspiron 7559 with a 60hz monitor screen, using Win10. I have the option of either buying a monitor seperately to support my higher refresh rates needs. I don't know anything about installing laptop screens so I would definitely have to pay to get it installed, but where do I go about buying a 144hz laptop screen? Or should I just go for the monitor?

2. AmateurJohn

AmateurJohn

First Name:
    AmateurJohn
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M
    You can have an additional monitor that has 144hz, but you'll still have to pick low settings and it will be difficult to hit over 60FPS for your gpu, even at low settings.

Maybe wait and save up for a newer pc

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1214362

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice