question about microsoft power point

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rrlr420

I have a powerpoint slideshow sent to me by my father. I want to know how to get the pictures off the slideshow and save them as jpegs. Any help would be appreciated.

Try downloading Openoffice - http://www.openoffice.org/

It can open MS PPoint presentations, from there I would imagine you should be able to save the images - if you had Microsoft Office installed, 'Save as Web Page' (HTML), would be the way to extract the images easily.

or tell your dad to send them in another, more accessible, format, like a zip archive! :)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I'd second the second option, have him send you the pictures in a form they're easy to use. I just opened a couple of "canned" PP presentations and all I had to do is do a Save As Picture.

If you have powerpoint installed, open it up, go to file/open, open the file with the picture from here, choose the pic you want from the menu on the left, right click on the large picture, click save picture as, give it a name & save it as a jpeg in any file of your choice

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online