Question about printing a color document

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

R.Fritz

(y) I have a user on a Win 2000 Server network with a Win 95 workstation. They are trying to print a document from Word in Office 97 to a shared printer which is a HP Deskjet 895 color printer. The clip art on the document shows the color but when she prints it prints out black & white. I printed another paper from someone else in color & it printed fine. I have checked setting in the document page and printer setup thinking maybe something to enable the color setting needed marked but can't find anything. Can anybody help me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
R.Fritz

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Are you sure the option in their word is not set to print in B&W. I think there may have been one under tools/options as well. The other thing is do they have the correct printer drivers active.

R.Fritz

(y) Thanks Dave! It was because the driver was not the right one. Once I changed that, it printed fine. Thanks for the help!!!!!!

R.Fritz

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online