1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

question about switching users in WinXP

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by yaddablah, Feb 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. yaddablah

yaddablah Thread Starter

Every time I switch users to another person on my computer the volume completely messes up and will either go all the way up or.. all the way down. this is a big nusciance as the point of switching users is to have the different options from another person or sumthin along those lines. if there is any fix for it i would appreciate it very much. tahnks again

2. scmazter

scmazter

Hey, not long atfer I first got me winXP comp, me and my dad were switching users all the time, and it was causing all sorts of stuff 2 go wrong - so we just stopped.

I think mircosoft has released patches 2 resolve some of those bugz, go to windows update and download thr critical updates.

3. yaddablah

yaddablah Thread Starter

alrighty i've got the updates but owell. thanks neways

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!