Question, Please Help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TamSpin

Hello everyone, I have tried everything possible to get rid of my trojan virus, so now i have a question. I have a Compaq computer which does not come with a recovery disk. Apparently you have to make it yourself when you get your computer up and running. Well i have had my computer for about 2 months and have never made the recovery disk. If i were to do so now, would that copy the trojan virus. I would just think it would be easier to wipe out the computer and start from the beginning again. What kind of advice can you all give me?? I'm so confused and don't know what to do at this point.

I would appricate all the help i can recieve and thank you to all

Tammy

TamSpin

Hello everyone, its me again. I was just wondering if anyone has any advice. I am in desperate need of help.

Thank you!

Nothing specific to offer except that it is entirely possible that you will just transfer thew trojan to the new installation. All trojans can be removed, one way or another.

I'd suggest you try to get people here to help you remove the trojan before creating infected restoration disks.

TamSpin

Thank you very much for your help, I thought it wouldn't be a good thing to do but i have tryed everything to remove it and it just won't go away. Its driving me crazy..haha

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online