1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Question using Media Monkey add songs to ipod shuffle Postby wildcatman

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by wildcatman2, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildcatman2

wildcatman2 Thread Starter

Question usuing Media Monkey
    add songs to ipod shuffle

I have a 1 gb ipod shuffle. I have just gotten media monkey gold. I had about 150 mp3 on my ipod before I got media monkey. I wanted to add about 75 mp3 to the ipod. I ripped the 75 mp3 using media monkey. I made a play list of the 75 mp3 and named It. I plugged the shuffle into a usb port opened the playlist I had made. I hilighted the songs in the playlist.
    In the drop down list I choose send to ipod shuffle. The progress bar at the bottom of the media monkey interface showed new song being added to the shuffle. I clicked the ipod icon all 225 mp3 showed being on the shuffle. I unplugged the shuffle from the usb port in the normal way. When I went to play the shuffle only the new songs were on the player. The first 150 mp3 I had before using media monkey were gone. I dont keep mp3 on my computer. This is why I didnt use the auto sync feature. I thought that if I added song manually I would avoid this problem. Please tell me how I need to add mp3 to the shuffle so I can avoid any of the same problem in the future. I am new to the software and really need some help.
    Thank You
    Wildcatman

wildcatman
    add songs to ipod shuffle

I have a 1 gb ipod shuffle. I have just gotten media monkey gold. I had about 150 mp3 on my ipod before I got media monkey. I wanted to add about 75 mp3 to the ipod. I ripped the 75 mp3 using media monkey. I made a play list of the 75 mp3 and named It. I plugged the shuffle into a usb port opened the playlist I had made. I hilighted the songs in the playlist.
    In the drop down list I choose send to ipod shuffle. The progress bar at the bottom of the media monkey interface showed new song being added to the shuffle. I clicked the ipod icon all 225 mp3 showed being on the shuffle. I unplugged the shuffle from the usb port in the normal way. When I went to play the shuffle only the new songs were on the player. The first 150 mp3 I had before using media monkey were gone. I dont keep mp3 on my computer. This is why I didnt use the auto sync feature. I thought that if I added song manually I would avoid this problem. Please tell me how I need to add mp3 to the shuffle so I can avoid any of the same problem in the future. I am new to the software and really need some help.
    Thank You
    Wildcatman

wildcatman

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!