Questions regarding ISP...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alamal

Hi again folks:
I have a couple of questions regarding my ISP.
The first is can I have two ISP's on one pc?

The other question is about a specific ISP. I want to switch to SysMatrix.Net. It's only $10/month which is $8 cheaper than CoreComm-the one I am using now. I want to try both at the same time to compare before getting rid of the more expensive one. So is anyone out there using SysMatrix.Net and how is it?

I guess there is one other question...Can I have two email address accounts on one pc using Outlook Express in Win98se?

Thanks,
Peter

yes you can have 2 isp's on your pc. Can have as many as you want. You can also have e-mail addresses from all of them, all in outlook express if you want, all under one identity if you want (will be confusing) or give them seperate identities.
Am in UK so can't comment on the specific isp you mention

alamal

Thank you very much, Moby. I very much appreciate your help!! Now all I need is some feedback on the ISP's.

Peter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online