Quick Cam problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

surfnets

Hi.

I've Quick camera.
I installed logitech software and then clicked on it. I saw the picture or video. I clicked on
the video when I saw that "c://windows/temp/logivdeoooo9.avi. What does the error mean?I could see my from Quick Cam. What can I do to fix?Can anybody help me please?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hi surfnets, welcome to TSG.

What makes you think this is an error? It appears that you either saved what you recorded or you are attempting to open something that was recorded......your camera will record and save with an .avi file extension.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
PM rec'd from user:

I clicked on fix it when They said I would check
the driver manaully from Device Manager. I saw
I found 4 hubs from Univeral Serieal Bus control.
How many hubs do I delect? I'm kind of confused.
Can you help me again, Bob

Sorry for the delay Bob, I overlooked your PM.

Hopefully someone has some ideas for you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online